Optimise your service
Know the whereabouts of your vehicles 24/7 and streamline the coordination of your couriers and logistics services. With ProDongle trip registration, you can use the data from each trip, driver, or vehicle to understand and optimize your operational planning. Maintain a clear view of completed deliveries, develop efficient route planning, and increase transparency to the customer.Request a quote
Insight and monitoring ensure fast and efficient delivery
Always know the location of your vehicles with ProDongle track & trace. Keep an eye on the routes taken, pending deliveries, and current traffic information. With our dispatch function, you can schedule additional work orders into existing routes, ensuring optimal route planning even when unexpected events occur.
- Real-time visibility of vehicle locations
- View of the route taken and pending deliveries
- Schedule additional deliveries with the dispatch function
- Real-time traffic situation display
With ProDongle trip registration, you have all the data for every trip, driver, or vehicle to optimize your route planning. Provide objective evidence to your client and avoid disputes afterward.
- Comprehensive history available for up to 36 months
- View trip duration, distance, start and arrival times, time at locations, intermediate stops, maximum speed, traffic conditions, ...
- Record stops (with the engine running)
- Transparent invoicing
Couriers and logistics employees depart with company vehicles from the office or home. This makes remote control difficult. They do not always adhere to agreements regarding working hours and mileage allowances. Prevent fraud through efficient supervision.
- Mandatory identification
- Monitor start and end of working hours
- Check mileage allowance fraud
- Know who is responsible for damage and traffic fines
Receive alerts if it goes wrong
Continuous control is time-consuming and impractical in practice. If something does go wrong or is forgotten, you can rely on our automatic alerts.
- When a vehicle is used outside working hours
- When a vehicle is being driven recklessly
- When a vehicle is driven without an identified driver
Monitoring of conditioned transport
Transport of food and animals has specific requirements regarding temperature and humidity. This requires a sensor-based monitoring system that allows for the monitoring of conditioned transport.
- Continuous monitoring of temperature & humidity
- Alarm when the temperature is too high or too low
- Temperature evolution during the trip report
- End-of-trip temperature report
Reduce fleet costs
- Reduce consumption, maintenance, and wear and tear costs through improved driving behaviour
- Proactively schedule maintenance and periodic inspections
- Keep track of all technical, financial, and insurance data of the fleet
Do you also want a complete product without surprises?
- Easy to use
- Pan-European operation with professional maps
- Unlimited positions, kms & users
- Helpdesk, software & map updates included
- Accessible via any PC, smartphone and tablet
- Own software, integration via API possible